Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finals, Chisholm Trail, and FALL SUGGESTIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS! To everyone on a great week. Our finals will be on Sunday, May 31,2009. We will start taking entries at 12:30, will start at 1:15! We will have our awards directly afterwards, I hope to see you all then! If you have any questions, you can call me.
Parents please remember, your child must attend year end awards to receive awards!
Please do not make plans for supper, we will self-serve pizza and cake at the finals!

You are a great bunch of parents, and I appreciate all that you do to help when ever needed. We have had a great Spring Series and the local farmers appreciate all of our rain-outs!!
I hope you all return for the June 20th, CHISHOLM TRAILS PLAY DAY! Trophies will be give for places 1st-3rd! Come and join the fun!

See you Sunday, and remember if you don't have a church to attend, you are welcome to come and go with us!

God Bless!
Cindy Stephens

PS: I will be taking suggestions for the fall series: I have a request for calf riding, spur.... and I want to hear from each of you what you would like to see us do in the fall, the rules and schedule must be done soon, so please leave me a message to let me know what events you would most like to compete in!!

No comments: